After a few reworkings, the resulting necklace using some of my favorite colors now includes:
- moss agate beads
- peridot and aquamarine-colored glass beads
- smoky quartz colored beads
- a turquoise-looking chunk
- one of the newest Industrial Chic components
- a Tim Holtz chain and latch component to which is attached a stone bead from a strand purchased at at gem show several years ago
- copper and brass findings.
While I'm enjoying the momentum of continuing to put together pieces using items collected over the years as well as recent purchases, I now realize I need a better system of recording information about the materials I'm using.
Sunshine is a bonus today. It was supposed to be raining. We haven't seen much of these guys lately but they did appear a couple of weeks ago.