I've been working on altering a piece of fabric for Down the Rabbit Hole with Bea. So far it has been fun although full of accidents. First, I inadvertently cut two pieces of fabric instead of one. Then when pressing them, I managed to get a rust streak on one of the pieces. I decided that was a happy accident and started altering that piece.
I used two shades of brown pens and two shades of thread to paint and stitch. That same morning I didn't make enough coffee and then accidently made too much so I experimented with splattering droplets of coffee on it.
Not being entirely sure how it was going to turn out, I started altering the other piece by sewing a variety of blue pieces on it. I'm looking forward to the next steps, whatever they may be.
I also finished the earrings I had started.