Monday, March 22, 2010

sizzle and smoke



I feel like I've been away for a long time but it's actually only been a few days.

We drove our daughter back to college and stopped on the way there and on the way back. The lake is still frozen. There was a small electrical problem with sizzling and smoke and fortunately no actual fire.

Mollie had some sort of mishap and has been limping since Saturday morning but she is improving.

I've been continuing to work on atcs while riding in the car. Now that we've finally returned home, it's time to catch up on everything else.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your little ATCs! :)

Julie Bagamary said...

What a great piece of small art!

Cathie said...

What a cute little atc, but cuter still is that giant "dust" bunny! Do hope her little paw gets better. What a cutiepuss.

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

I like that fluffy ATC! Glad your fluffy dog is getting better.

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Welcome back! I love the colourful little fiber nest on your ATC, You have done quite a few on your trip.
Millie is adorable, sorry she has hurt her foot.

BT said...

That ATC is just beautiful. I love your little dog, I hope the limp disappears alltogether.

Healing Woman said...

The button art card is so colorful and yes, fluffy is a great word to describe it. I can somehow see an entire quilt created from your ATC's! Wonderful.

Eva said...

Love this little piece of art with the BIG button.

Anonymous said...

The ATC is like a firecracker, sure does sizzle and Miss Mollie has that same oh my gosh how could you abandon me look that all dogs do so well. They have us wrapped firmly around their little paws don't they...

Suzanne Kistler said...

LOVE the ATC. That button looks wonderful, like its nestled in a feather boa. :) Thank you for sharing!!! :)

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Look at all that multi-tasking and getting 'er done! -smile-

BadPenny said...

lovely ATC poor Molly - how does she get on with polished floors ? My friends lab scates everywhere !

Bea said...

Poor Molly, scritch, scritch, hope you feel better soon. :)Bea

Morna Crites-Moore said...

OMG - Mollie is gorgeous!