Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thanks to Yvonne for the Sunshine Blog Award! It's hard to select others for the award without knowing whether they are interested in participating or not, but hopefully no one will be offended by being included:


ParisMaddy
Ruth Anne
Zlaty
Jodie
Catworx
ArtGirl
Kecia
Diane
Anni
Peggy
Susan


The rules are:


* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Link to the person from whom you received this award.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

ParisMaddy said...

Well, aren't YOU just the sweetest including me (little old moi) in spreading around some of your sunshine. Thanks a lot! I'll post it with a hug and a smile to you.

P.S. I,too, am never sure if this will offend (?) someone or they'll be pleased. In the past, I've had a few people e-mail me that they don't like to participate in these awards.

Zlaty said...

Thanks Deborah for thinking of me!

Happy sewing!

mermaid gallery said...

Thanks for the sunshine! best, Susan

My Creative House said...

So sweet of you to think of me, thanks for the Award.
Anni

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Awe Deborah! You are too sweet!
Thank your for thinking of me and sending me some sweet sunshine!!!

Congrats on your awards too!

Those girls are going to love those fabric ATC's, they are precious!

I so appreciate that you thought of me!!!! :) I am totally NOT offended but unfortunately I am an "award free" blog, yet VERY honored that you thought of me :)

Have a wonderful weekend Deborah~
:)

Diane J. Evans said...

Thanks, Deborah! I'd be honored to pass along some sunshine!

Diane