Monday, March 1, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Atelier Madeline's ParisMaddy has been kind enough to bestow my blog with the Beautiful Blogger Award.

FINALLY I have figured out how to save and post the graphic logo that goes along with it. (I'm still learning how to use a mac.) While I'm still trying to select only 7 recipients,
I have come up with 7 bits of information about me:

I do all my quiltmaking and sewing by hand.
I prefer reading to watching tv or going to the movies.
I used to be a research scientist.
I used to be a librarian.
I can play the piano but my favorite instrument to listen to is guitar.
I have almost always had a dog but now I have a dog and a cat.
I prefer old things to new.


Thanks, Maddy!

2 comments:

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Congratulations on your award, Deborah; nice to get to know a bit more about you.-)

Anonymous said...

I love all your little art cards!